Plasma is a thermal spray, plasma, wire arc, metalizing and flame spray. Applications include chromium carbide, chromium oxide, tungsten carbide cobalt, stainless steel, bronze, and many other metals which are designed for long-term performance.
Our plasma coatings are formulated for the thermal barrier, wear, and surface restoration. Our plasma coatings are also able to be machined once applied. Once this application is applied we can top coat if desired in several finishes to enhance the longevity and offer many characteristics. Our Plasma coating applications can be sealed in silicone, urethane, Teflon, thermoplastic and many other varieties.
KECO Coatings offers two specific types of plasma coatings
KECO 600 is a thermal spray, plasma,
wire arc, metalizing and flame spray.
Applications include chromium carbide,
chromium oxide, tungsten carbide-cobalt
and others which are designed for longterm
performance. KECO 600 is
formulated for the thermal barrier, wear and
KECO 700 is a T&R coating with silicone
release system, offering
the release of adhesives and
Eliminates adhesive build
up and material attack on
Traction control can be
provided to optimize line
A typical thermal spray system consists of the following:
- Spray torch (or spray gun) – the core device performing the melting and acceleration of the particles to be deposited
- Feeder – for supplying the powder, wire or liquid to the torch through tubes.
- Media supply – gases or liquids for the generation of the flame or plasma jet, gases for carrying the powder, etc.
- Robot – for manipulating the torch or the substrates to be coated
- Power supply – often standalone for the torch
- A control console(s) – either integrated or individual for all of the above
KECO Coatings has the ability to handle this and many more of your coatings needs. Feel free to reach out on our chat, email us, call us, or fill out a contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!